[sork] Still have problems with vacation / forwards (HEAD)

Peter K. Botcherby Peter.Botcherby at genetics.kcl.ac.uk
Wed Dec 17 12:20:03 PST 2003

Sorry guys - I still have problems not being able to connect to the ftp server
when using vacation or forwards.  I downloaded the latest CVS this morning and
completely re-installed and have *hopefully* sorted out the configuration
issues I had with 'moment' which now works with HORDE_LIBS defined as Chuck
said.  Everything else appears to work as expected including the file manager
going into the same ftp server that vacation should be using.  I am doing all
I can to try to find out where the connection fails but would very much
appreciate any advice. As I mentioned before no attempt at ftp is logged on
the server so it appears to fail before the connection is made.

Additionally I would really like to make the ftp connection over ssl and I see
that it should be possible - how would this be setup?

tia
Peter