[sork] FW: Changing password on SMTP or POP accounts

Dang Thi Nhung nhung_dang at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 00:15:08 PST 2003

Hello,
If there are 10.000 to 15.000 users on system, how do you manage and change theirs password? Please point to me the best way.
Thanks.
Dtnhung.

Sébastien_Corbeau <scorbeau at improve.fr> wrote:
Syed Ahmed a écrit :
> Hello,
Hello,

> I am new in thins field I guess, so pardon my questions if it's too
> obvious. How do you change password on a SMTP server or for a POP
> account through HORDE ?
It depends your system. In a small production system, passwords are
based on the accounts system (ie /etc/password).
In this case, use popassd and the passwd horde module for changing
passord under horde.
http://www.horde.org/passwd/

Seb