[sork] Still have problems with vacation / forwards (HEAD)

Peter K. Botcherby Peter.Botcherby at genetics.kcl.ac.uk
Fri Dec 19 03:03:59 PST 2003

Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

> It sounds like you expect sork to use ftp, so the VFS backend should be
> set to ftp.  In fact, I can't see it possibly working set to file.

No the only thing that can be set is the driver and I am using the 'forwards'
driver.

My problem is solved however and I am feeling rather sheepish for wasting your
time :(.  Looking at the config file again I noticed that line 46 is uncommented

$conf['server']['params'] = array();

and this was taking precedence over line 71

$conf['server'['params']['default'] =array(
     'host' => 'localhost', etc

commenting out line 46 cured my problem with vacation and the same goes for
forward as well.

I am sorry it took me so long to realise what was going on.  But it is a good
Christmas present to have it all working

Thanks and best wishes to all for Christmas

Peter