[sork] new features @ vacation

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Dec 19 08:32:39 PST 2003

Quoting horde at humbapa.ch:

> hi all
>
> I made some changes to the vacation-module:
> - hordeauth can also be set to "full" (the username will be used
>   unmodified, see gollem/config/backends.php)

Sounds good.

> - subject and message are now 2 formfields

I suppose that is okay...  Might make it more clear to the user...

> - sql-driver: create new entry in table "vacation" if no record was
>   found

Sounds good.

> todo:
> - update the translation-part for the subject-formfield

Can you do this before submitting it?

> - update the forwards-, ldap- and qmail-drivers if needed (the subject is
>   still part of the message, I did not change the parameterlist of any
> function)

If possible this should be done before submitting it.

> is it possible to submit this changes to the horde-cvs-repository?
> if so, what is the best way to do this?

Post a unified diff (diff -u), or a url pointing to the unified diff,
to the sork mailing list (or dev mailing list).