[sork] problem with vacation SQL driver

Ilya mail at krel.org
Wed Dec 31 18:51:30 PST 2003

Hello, there is an extra dot in SQL driver in vacation:
also the Vacation evolved since i last looked at it and $realm is actively used
in all drivers, except sql. Originaly when i created sql i made it under
assumption user will not be split in "user" and "realm". This breaks the sql
driver, at least for me.
i am not yet sure what would be the best way to handle it yet. I am thinking
"if realm is set to default" -> user user at realm, if not -> just user

any suggestions?

This is a diff to fix extra dot:
144c144
<         $query = 'SELECT ' . $this->params['vacation'] . ' . AS vacation, ' .  $this->params['message'] . ' AS message';
---