[sork] problem with forwards SQL driver

Ilya mail at krel.org
Sat Jan 3 13:55:55 PST 2004

Chuck, i am trying to fix passwd as well, but i am stuck.
I tracked the user vs user at realm to be originating from here:
main.php:
    // Get the username.
    $userid = Util::getFormData('userid');

but i cant figure out why only "user" is returned here and not user at realm.

I login as user at realm, all my prefs are stored with id of user at realm, i dont
use any hooks as everything works properly without them, should i use a hook
for passwd? is there different way to get realm here?