[sork] Password Module

Mikhail mikel_jc at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 00:00:28 PST 2004

 Good Day. I'm currently setting up passwd-2.2 but i'm getting this error message:

    Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getdriverconfig() in
    /www/mail.broline.com/html/horde/passwd/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 41

I was able to download a patch but I get this error message:
    patch -p0 < Driver.php-patch.gz
    patching file Driver.php
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 5 with fuzz 2 (offset 1 line).
    Hunk #2 succeeded at 106 with fuzz 2.
    Hunk #3 FAILED at 158.
    1 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file Driver.php.rej

How do I fix this problem?
Thank you very much.

<<< If you don't want to receive spam,>>>
<<<   don't connect to the Internet,  >>>
<<< or don't have an e-mail address. >>>