[sork] DSA unwilling to perform

Dalton Chukwumam daltexdgee at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 09:28:00 PST 2004

I'm new to Linux.

On SME-Server 5.6 with webmail enabled, I was trying
to add Sork and was only successful with the accounts
module.
The passwd module repeatedly gave an error: Failure in
changing password : DSA is unwilling to perform.
The vacation module gave this error: Failure in
modifying vacation notice: Could not set forwarding!
while the forwards module gave this error: Failure in
setting forward : Could not set forwarding!

I followed the instructions in the docs/INSTALL file
for each module.

Is there something i missed out? I need your
assistance.

Thanks

Dalton.