[sork] |Vacation| Configuration Error

dhammer at kdhtech.com dhammer at kdhtech.com
Fri Feb 13 12:12:21 PST 2004

I am attempting to set up the Vacation service on my server.  I have
updated the path to vacation on my system which is /usr/bin/vacation .
The driver type is set to forwards.  When I try and set a vacation message
I get this.

"Failure in modifying vacation notice: The module is not properly
configured!"

I am running sendmail 8.12.9

If I choose the type sql it doesn't work at all.  Reason is I can't find
the information in the vacation package to set up the mysql table.  If
anyone knows the database set up please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Dan