[sork] Passwd module/mysql

Kent Martin horde at kentsworld.com
Sat Feb 28 19:51:48 PST 2004

Hmmm.. I have that lovely sensation that one gets when one repeatedly
runs into a large spike sticking out of a grease and soot encrusted
wall.

I have downloaded the password module (27/2) again and started from
scratch only to find exactly the same problem.

What are the odds of this being a bug in the app itself rather than my
own stunning ineptitude?

:)

K.