[sork] vacation viewing

Payton Swick payton at repligen.com
Tue Mar 30 08:47:37 PST 2004

This may have been covered, but I can't find a searchable archive of the list.
Is there any work being done in vacation to be able to:
a) display the current status of a vacation message and
b) display the current message instead of the default, if one exists?
(I'm using the dot-qmail driver with qmail-vacation, in this case.)
I assume this wouldn't be any more difficult than reading the filter script in
ingo, and it wouldn't need a database.

If this has been discussed already, please point me in the right direction.
Thanks!

--
;; Payton Swick             ;;
;; IT Systems Administrator ;;