[sork] Passwd fails with vpopmail

jimsworld jimsworld at boltblue.com
Tue Mar 30 12:51:43 PST 2004

Hi all,

I have only just joined the list so please excuse me if this has come up
before.

I am having problems getting passwd to work with vpopmail. The vpopmail was
installed via the qmail-toaster installation at qmailtoaster.com. Some of
the errors I have received are:

/usr/local/horde/passwd/lib/Driver/vpopmail.php on line 55

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in

/usr/local/horde/passwd/lib/Driver/vpopmail.php on line 125

 measures I have taken are to use the latest passwd version from csv. Add
the line 'protocol' => 'tcp' to the backends.php

I have also checked the sql database used by vpopmail. Within the table for
my domain I can not find any ref to 'domain' => 'pw_domain' mentioned in the
backends.php. and then used by vpopmail.php in the /libs/Drivers/

Any help will be great.

Regards

Jim