[sork] Php help!

Rodrigo Gesswein rodri at chilesat.net
Tue Mar 30 12:58:46 PST 2004

Hello!

   Sorry for this e-mail, but I'm not a php expert and I need some help.
Currently, I'm using Forwards 2.2.1-RC1 with Horde 2.2.5 and I need to
add a little php code to forward config file for some custom settings:

--- Begin line 52 of conf.php ----
$splitted = split("@",Auth::getAuth());
$domain   = $splitted[1];
if ( $domain == 'XXX' ) {
    $some_var = 'YYY'; }
else {
    $some_var = 'ZZZ';
}

   But, I miss the CSS styles when I add the code above. If I commented
the first line ($splitted=...), the styles back!

   I got the following error:

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'auth' in
/opt/www/data/webmail/horde/forwards/config/conf.php on line 52

   When I run: http://my_site/horde/css.php?app=forwards

   Any help will be very appreciated.. thank you very much in advance.

   Regards!

Rodrigo!