[sork] Passwd module 2.0 question

Swenson, Chris cswenson at post03.curry.edu
Tue Apr 6 07:37:31 PDT 2004

Hi all, I have an old server running
RH 7.1
Horde 2.1
Imp 3.1
turba 1.1
passwd 2.0
PHP 4.1.2

I lost a disk the other day and restored most from tape, but apparently some
of the corruption went back beyond my 90 days of tapes.

Anyway I got everything put back together in a few hours but the passwd
module
in imp did not work, everything else did, I got the classic error "Failure
in
changing password : Connection refused"  (I was able to cp -Rp most of the
old
stuff in the horde tree directly from the old disk)

I think I have reinstalled poppasswd right, I am using the passwd file for
authenticaton, not any sql's.  I remember something about having to open a
port but I cannot find it in the instructions or the faq.  I authenicate on
the same
server Horde/imp live on.  If someone can save me here I promise to upgrade
everything this summer while the students are gone.

Thanks all
Chris S.