[sork] Re: Backquotes in parser (now backslashes)

Espen Jürgensen espen at hhkol.dk
Sat Apr 10 02:24:00 PDT 2004

lør, 2004-04-10 kl. 04:24 skrev Eric Rostetter:

> Well, not exactly.  They get there, via our program, when you click the
> "save a copy" type checkbox.  So when we parse that (a backslashed reference
> to ourselves) we need to recheck that box.  If it is a backslashed entry
> to another address, then we need to preserve that somehow since it would
> be from another source than sork...

Yes, if the parser finds an occurance of the users own email address
(backslashed or not), it will omit it from the list of addresses and
instead set the 'metoo'-flag (so the box can be checked).

Any other address, which has been backslashed, would be a problem,
that's true. It's a rare case, since you can't usually make forced
deliviries to other peoples mailboxes. But I don't mind adding some kind
of check for 'foreign' backslashes, so I'll update the patch.

--
Espen Jürgensen <espen at hhkol.dk>