[sork] Use of undefined constant

Steven Jeffs steve at csbs.utah.edu
Mon Apr 19 13:42:27 PDT 2004

I've just installed forwards-2.2.1 on horde 2.2.4 with imp-3.2.2.  I'm
using PHP 4.3.4 and apache 4.0.29.
Horde and imp seem to work perfectly.  However, when selecting forwards
from the horde menu, the following error is immediately produced:

Notice: Use of undefined constant FTP_ASCII - assumed 'FTP_ASCII' in
/www/data/wwwtest_csbs_utah_edu/html/horde/forwards-2.2.1/lib/Driver/forwards.php
on line 162

Upgrading PHP to 4.3.6 caused horde itself to produce similar errors just
logging in and out, so I've back peddled to 4.3.4.  What versions of PHP
does Sork work with?  Is this just a simple php.ini fix?

Thanks,
Steve Jeffs