[sork] Vacation Module: Can't parse email address

Adam Ma'anit adamm at newint.org
Thu Apr 29 07:26:16 PDT 2004

From:           	Adam Ma'anit <adamm at newint.org>
To:             	"John Schneider" <john.schneider at daumcommercial.com>
Subject:        	Re: [sork] Vacation Module: Can't parse email address
Date sent:      	Thu, 29 Apr 2004 10:06:44 +0100

Hi John,

Fabio Ferrari pointed out to me that this problem is related to the
mail/RFC822.php revision 1.12. He suggested to me to revert to
revision 1.10 which worked a treat for me.

You can find the file at:
http://cvs.php.net/cvs.php/pear/Mail/Mail/RFC822.php

Simply download it and replace your existing RFC822.php file with the
1.10 revision and vacation should work again.

-adam