[sork] Vacation Module: Can't parse email address

Adam Ma'anit adamm at newint.org
Thu Apr 29 08:18:39 PDT 2004

From:           	Adam Ma'anit <adamm at newint.org>
To:             	Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>
Subject:        	Re: [sork] Vacation Module: Can't parse email address
Date sent:      	Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:07:36 +0100

Hi Chuck,

I just took Fabio's suggestion verbatim (to revert to 1.10) and when
it worked that was good enough for me. You're right, there is no
problem using revision 1.11. Trying 1.12 though did bring back the
same errors. Looking at the diff between 1.12 and 1.11 it looks like
it might be the mailbox validation code but I'm not proficient enough
in PHP to be able to tell why.

-adam