[sork] Passwd and Horde 3/IMP 4

Conrad D. Winchester conrad at ntmedia.com
Tue May 4 01:05:48 PDT 2004

Sorry to ask a question that's probably been asked loads (though I can't
find a FAQ on it anywhere, but

How do you use sork with Horde 3 and IMP 4, or more correctly hoe do I
allow my users to change their passwords under that configuration.

Cheers for any help...

Conrad Winchester-Programmer-NT Media Ltd

t:  (+44) 020 7739 2732
f:  (+44) 020 7613 4103
w:  http://www.ntmedia.com
e:   conrad at ntmedia.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE.  The information in the e-mail is confidential and
should only be read by those persons to whom it is addressed and is not
intended to be relied upon by any person without subsequent written
confirmation of its contents.  Furthermore, the content of this e-mail
is the personal view of the sender and does not represent the advice,
views or opinion of our company.