[sork] UPDATED Patch for Passwd LDAP driver

Kendrick Vargas ken at hudat.com
Tue May 4 13:32:12 PDT 2004

Just outta curiousity, what does it take to get a patch accepted?

I ask because I submitted a patch a few weeks ago for the forwards
portions of sork, based on up to the minute CVS that added a customsql
driver as well as configuration options to the XML config and made the
password requirement optional (again, with associated XML config changes).

I didn't hear anything about it either saying "nope, this is just an ugly
hack" or "cool, I'll apply this". I would've liked to hear either one of
those, as long as my contribution wasn't just ignored :-)

So, what's the process for submitting patches?
			-peace

--
Let he who is without clue kiss my ass