[sork] Fw: Passwd with Openldap

David Wilson dave at dcdata.co.za
Thu May 27 09:56:33 PDT 2004

Ah ! Got it !

I changed my passwords to type 'ssha'. All working 100% now ! :)

Kindest regards
David Wilson

D c D a t a
Tel +27 33 342 7003
Fax +27 33 345 4155
Cell +27 83 267 7500
MSN: dave at dcdata.co.za
http://www.dcdata.co.za
support at dcdata.co.za
sales at dcdata.co.za
KZN's first and only pure Linux solution provider
LinuxBox S.A.: Africa's shell provider.
Powered by Linux and DcData - driven by passion !
http://www.linuxbox.co.za