[sork] Quota Help for Newbie

Marco Obaid marco at muw.edu
Thu Jun 24 13:45:03 PDT 2004

Hi,

> Please post your accounts module version, Horde version, and your relevent
> account's module conf.php file.

Horde: 2.2.5
IMP: 3.2.4
Turba: 1.2.2
Kronolith: 1.1.2
Mnemo: 1.1.1
Accounts: 2.1.1
Forwards: 2.2.1
Passwd: 2.2.1
Vacation: 2.2.1

RHEL 3 Update 2
php-4.3.2-11.ent
phpinfo(): http://www3.muw.edu/horde/test.php?mode=phpinfo

/* Accounts module conf.php */

/**
 * Specify the Driver to use.  Current valid values are:
 *
 * localhost    local account on the web server (also nis/nis+, etc)
 * ldap         ldap support (currently proof of concept only)
 * null         none of the above.  Returns false for everything.
 */

$conf['server']['driver'] = 'localhost';

// For each driver, we may need to pass some parameters.

$conf['server']['params'] = array();

// For localhost driver, if you have command line quota support, you
// can configure it here.  This requires a modified quota command. See
// the lib/Driver/localhost.php file for more info.

$conf['server']['params'] = array(
  'quota_path' => '/usr/bin/quota',
  'grep_path'  => '/bin/grep'
);

// Define apps to put in the menu bar. This should include any of our internal
// apps (passwd, vacation, and forwards) as well as any desired external apps
// (imp, calendar, etc).

$conf['menu']['apps'] = array('passwd', 'vacation', 'forwards', 'imp');

/* End of conf.php */

Thank you
Marco