[sork] Quota Help for Newbie

Marco Obaid marco at muw.edu
Fri Jun 25 09:28:01 PDT 2004

Hi Eric,

I patched lib/Driver/localhost.php, installed File_Fstab, and edited
accounts/config/conf.php as instructed. Now when I click on Accounts Manager, I
get the following message (right above the row that contains "My Account
Information" title):

Notice: Use of undefined constant PEAR_ERROR_NOENT - assumed 'PEAR_ERROR_NOENT'
in /usr/share/pear/File/Fstab.php on line 161

Here is how my accounts/confing/conf.php looks now:

/* Start conf.php */

$conf['server']['driver'] = 'localhost';

// For each driver, we may need to pass some parameters.

$conf['server']['params'] = array();

// For localhost driver, if you have command line quota support, you
// can configure it here.  This requires a modified quota command. See
// the lib/Driver/localhost.php file for more info.

$conf['server']['params'] = array(
  'translateMountPoint' => true,
  'translationTable' => '/etc/mtab',
  'quota_path' => '/usr/bin/quota',
  'grep_path'  => '/bin/grep'
);

$conf['menu']['apps'] = array('passwd', 'vacation', 'forwards', 'imp');

/* End of conf.php */

Also, I attached a copy of my current localhost.php (patched).

Thank you,
Marco