[sork] Quota Question

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Jun 25 18:07:34 PDT 2004

Quoting jlohrenz at pacificmedicaid.com:

> The actual system account has quotas enabled.

You could fetch those, probably...  May take some effort, but should work.

> I'm looking for a /var/qmail/mailnames/domainname.com/user repository quota.

There is currently no tool to do that if your imap server doesn't provide
it.

> Not sure if it's possible or not but would like to get pointed in the right
> direction.

There are existing routines to get home directory quotas from the system
quota files (may take some tweaking, etc).  There is currently nothing
to do the spool type of quotas, but if you can put quotas on that file
system, and if the mail files are owned by the owner so the quota is
used, then you could modify (hack) the home directory quotas to support this.

It actually is something we should probably support, but at this time it
isn't.  I'll put it on the to-do list.