[sork] passwd login help!

Angelica Ma Escobar B. angeles at ibc-solutions.com
Thu Jul 8 10:33:36 PDT 2004

      Hello!
      I have the next problem:

      I had installed the passwd module with imp, everything works ok when I
try to change some passwd, then I choose the link logout every thing looks
ok, but if after that I try login again, I dont go to
myserver/horde/imp/login.php, the result is myserver/horde/login.php I think
something is not working with the link, I fallowed all the instructions to
configure passwd for imp and horde.

      Please! can somebody help me??
      what do I have to do?? is really hard to me understand the secuence of
the links in horde and I am lost, I was looking for some help but I didnt
found anything

      thanks.

      Angeles.

---