[sork] Passwd w/ shadow files

Ryan Burton ryan at 602global.com
Thu Jul 8 16:04:50 PDT 2004

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone has got the passwd module working with regular
shadow files?  I have horde setup on a hosted server running cpanel, and
the way its setup is the usernames and passwords are stored in my home
directory, in ~/etc/domainname/shadow.  So depending on which domain a
user is logged into, there would be a different subfolder.  I don't know
much about programming, so don't think I would be able to make the
modifications to passwd myself.  So if anyone has any information that
may be useful, or can provide any help, I would be extremely grateful.
Thank you.

Ryan.