[sork] spam filter and forward coexist?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Jul 15 08:46:10 PDT 2004

Quoting t40 at laois.gcrc.upenn.edu:

> Hi
> Can it be done with the future version of this software? I like to set up
> a vacation msg whiel still let spamfilter working.  Thanks.

Generally speaking spam filters and the forwards/vacations are separate and
distinct functions which can co-exist nicely.

I assume in your case you have some kind of non-standard setup where you
us spam filtering in your .forward file?  Or maybe you are trying to say
your .forward kicks in before your spam filter?  I really don't know what
your issue is, so I can't really help any without futher information about
what you mean and/or what your setup is.