[sork] Patch for vacation, concerns PEAR addresslistparser

Espen Jürgensen espen at hhkol.dk
Mon Jul 26 14:06:08 PDT 2004

From: "Chuck Hagenbuch" <chuck at horde.org>

> Try what I just committed, which takes your patch and then uses the
> rfc822_explode function we used to have instead of straight explode()
> to split the list, ignoring quoted commas, backslashed commas, etc.

I did a bit of testing of the vacation program (my Debian edition), and I
checked the source code, and it appears there isn't the option of separating
multiple aliases with commas.

So now I can't think of any situations where rfc822_explode will have an
advantage over regular explode (well... only some very peculiar ones).
Perhaps I missed something, but otherwise you could consider saving those
extra lines of code.

Regards,
Espen