[sork] Can't return to IMP after successfull change of password

Roger Nyman roger.nyman at uni-it.se
Fri Jul 30 09:54:05 PDT 2004

Hi,

For the passwd module I've set up Imp to show in the top menu bar (
/passwd/config/conf.php - $['conf'].['menu'] = array('imp');  )

After successfully changed password, and being returned back to the
/passwd/main.php page with a message saying ~ ok on the change, I click on
the Imp link i the menu bar.
After approx. 20 seconds I'm redirected to the horde login-page (in my case
http://myserver/horde/imp/login.php?url=/horde/imp/mailbox.php&1=1&reason=failed
).
I then login again, with my new password supplied, and the mailbox opens
but with a row at the top saying "Notice: unserialize() failed at offset 0
of 34 bytes in /var/www/html/mail/horde/lib/Auth.php on line 250" . See
dump 1 from the linked page below.

After this I'm bound for problems (dump 2)

To get by this I have to kill the session, i.e. close my IE, and return to
base for a new login. After that all works fine again.

Some screendumps that might be helpfull can be found at
http://www.uni-it.se/horde/errorpasswdmod0730.pdf

Please assist!
Roger

Roger Nyman