[sork] A passwd snapshot working with horde 3.0 ALPHA

Dan H dhammer at kdhtech.com
Wed Aug 4 10:32:10 PDT 2004

> I have passwd 2.2.1 working with horde 2.2.5. I am testing horde 3.0
> ALPHA.
> But I can not make passwd working with horde 3.0 ALPHA. I know horde 3.0
> is
> quite different from horde 2.2.5. But the latest snapshot downloads of
> passwd pieces from CVS repository may not work with horde 3.0 ALPHA build.
>

> Would any one help me on that? I only need poppasswd and smbpasswd
> supports
> from passwd. I don't know if there is a combination of horde pieces and
> passwd pieces that will work.

I was doing the same thing.  Spent quite a bit of time messing with the
code when all the sudden I had this idea of checking the daily snapshots.
I grabbed the HEAD release and installed it and it worked great for me.
I'm not sure if this is the recommended way to go or not but it certainly
worked for me.

Hope this helps.
Dan