[sork] HEAD builds for horde and framework

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Aug 5 13:02:24 PDT 2004

Quoting "You, Hongtao Howard" <hyou at Foxboro.com>:

> PHP fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'PEAR.php'
> (include_path='/home/jan/pear_root/share/pear') in
> /usr/share/pear/PEAR/Config.php on line 21

For some reason it is looking in /home/jan_pear_root/share/pear for
your PEAR.php instead of in /usr/share/pear/, if I read that correctly.

Check your "include_path" setting in your php.ini file.

> The line 21 of Config.php is require_once 'PEAR.php';
>
> And PEAR.php is under /usr/share/pear, while Config.php is under
> /usr/share/pear/PEAR

Yes, but I don't think your include path is looking in /usr/share/pear
at all, but instead in your home directory?

Also, I'm not sure if "PEAR 1.3 from Horde" is new enough for HEAD code
or not.  But I think first you need to resolve the include_path probably,
and then you may need to upgrade pear to something newer.