[sork] [accounts] Update of accounts module

Roel Gloudemans roel at gloudemans.info
Wed Aug 11 14:14:35 PDT 2004

Hi Jan, Chuck,

I modified the patches. (I even read the coding standards document). Please
excuse me if there are any (stupid) mistakes left; working on Horde has me
realizing what a sloppy PHP programmer I am, so it is a bit of learning on the
job.

I also updated the accompanying patch for the passwd ldap driver to the coding
standards and included it.

Cheers,
Roel.

----- Message from jan at horde.org ---------    Date: Sun,  8 Aug 2004 22:09:18