[sork] Aliases and Vacation

Alan W. Rateliff, II lists at rateliff.net
Sun Aug 15 08:50:11 PDT 2004

Another place to look is /etc/virtuser (I think that's it, I call mine
"virtualmail".)  You can see entries like this:

address1 at rateliff.us		user
address2 at rateliff.net		user
lists at rateliff.net		user
address3 at snorklesex.com		user

Four different email addresses, one local destination.  The user hook I
wrote for my system accesses the dbm databses directly (resolves an email
address to a local username.)  I don't use MySQL for my Sendmail setup, and
there isn't a qay to retreive information from dbm with queries, so to parse
this would require either a search through the db or an array.

Just a thought.

--
       Alan W. Rateliff, II        :       RATELIFF.NET
 Independent Technology Consultant :    alan2 at rateliff.net
      (Office) 850/350-0260        :  (Mobile) 850/559-0100