[sork] Blank Page Returned By passwd

Peter Maag e12pilot at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 21:48:13 PDT 2004

Hey All,
Searched through the archives and couldn't find this problem
duplicated.  First off, here are the versions I am using:
   horde-2.2.4
   imp-3.2.5
   passwd-2.2

Configuration goes just fine, and I am using vpopmail with MySQL
support.  I confirm that the username can access the correct tables,
and that user information is present.

I configure passwd to be included in the IMP menu, which displays just
fine.  Go to change my password, fill in all of the info and submit.

All I receive is a blank page, no errors, nothing....Not HTML is even
outputted by Apache, just blank.

Any ideas, comments?

Thanks,
Peter