[sork] Horde Passwd

Robin Walser walser at datapark.ch
Mon Oct 18 09:11:23 PDT 2004

Hi List,

I've got a big problem with my horde passwd installation. At first I've installed the following modules:

Horde 2.2 Framework
passwd 2.2
imp
turba
etc.

My Problem is the following:

I've setup the Horde Framework to connect to my SQL Server, where I handle the Email authentication with postfix (virtual mailboxes, and domains). The Configuration looks like:

$backends['sql'] = array (
    'name' => 'Horde Authentication',
    'preferred' => 'SELECTED',
    'password policy' => array(
        'minLength' => 3,
        'maxLength' => 8,
        'maxSpace' => 0,
        'minUpper' => 1,
        'minLower' => 1,
        'minNumeric' => 1
    ),
    'driver' => 'sql',
    'params' => array(
        'phptype'    => 'mysql',
        'hostspec'   => 'localhost',
        'username'   => 'user',
        'password'   => 'pass',
        'encryption' => 'plain',
        'database'   => 'mailsys',
        'table'      => 'users',
        'user_col'   => 'username',
        'pass_col'   => 'password'
    )
);

When I try to use this backend, I get a blank screen, when I activate Notice the following appears:

 Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 34 bytes in /var/www/horde/lib/Auth.php on line 250

 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/horde/lib/Auth.php:250) in /var/www/horde/passwd/index.php on line 22

I'm really frustrated of that problem... why doesn't it work can anybody please help me ???

For any answers I thanks in advance... I really don't know what to do...

Kind Regards,

Robin Walser