[sork] Horde 3.0-RC2 and Sork

Chris jack at iarc.fr
Wed Dec 8 04:30:53 PST 2004

Hi List,

Sorry if this has been convered before but i've had no luck finding the
solution so far.  I have a test environment with:

Horde 3.0-RC2
Imp 4.0-RC2

which works perfectly.  I wanted to install the sork modules to provide
some extra functionality.

I initiall installed Account, Vacation and Forwards all versin 2.2.1
however when i try to access the module i recieve and error message like
this:

Warning: main(/var/www/horde/vacation/lib/Test.php): failed to open
stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/horde/vacation/index.php
on line 21

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required
'/var/www/horde/vacation/lib/Test.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/php/PEAR') in
/var/www/horde/vacation/index.php on line 21

i'm really not sure where i should be looking to fix this problem so any
  advice is greatly appreciated.

Christopher Jack