[sork] Vacation send blank message

Guillaume Chartrand guillaume.chartrand at Collanaud.Qc.Ca
Thu Dec 16 08:20:05 PST 2004

Hi,

I search in the archive and I didn't find any reponse for my problem.

I Have Horde 2.2.7, with vacation 2.2.1

I set the params -> $conf['server']['params']['dbtype'] = 'hash3';

It's the only dbtype who's doesn't make any error in the maillog.

I set a vacation message, in my home directory I have de .vacation.msg but when the vacation program send the message, he user receive a blank message. So it's seems to doesn't take the .vacation.msg

How Can I fix it?

Thank

If it can help, my distribution is Slackware 10.0

Guillaume Chartrand

Technicien en informatique

Cégep régional de Lanaudière

Centre Administratifs, Repentigny