[sork] Passwd backends

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Jan 28 11:17:37 PST 2005

Quoting - Fredde - <nagash303 at hotmail.com>:

> Solution, dont develop new versions, set up a wiki page on horde.org were
> people can add hook code.

The first part (no development) is wrong.  The second part (setup a wiki
page) is a great idea!  Since anyone can do that, I'd suggest someone do
so!

> >Hooks are more flexible, and when you have a situation in which the
> >possibilities exceed a handful of cases, you need to switch to something
> >more flexible.
>
> See abow.

I did.  I don't see your point really.  We will develop new versions.
I hope someone creates the wiki page for hooks, as it is IMHO a great
idea for a wiki page.