[sork] Re: Issue with vacation config

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat Feb 12 04:13:44 PST 2005

Zitat von Michel Lombart <michel at srtt.be>:

> I've created vacation's config thanks to the HORDE administration
> interface.
>
> When I launch vacation administration I've a "Failed to import
> application configuration for vacation" error message.
>
> If usefull, when I dissable line 31 in base.php I receive this
> message : "Warning:
> factory(/home/.../.../.../horde/vacation/lib/Driver/.php)
> [function.factory]: failed to create stream: "

Something is wrong with your configuration, even though you generated
it through the admin interface. Try running "php -l config/conf.php"
and watch out for any warnings. You could also temporarily remove the @
from the include line in lib/Horde/Registry.php, around line 761

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/