[sork] passwd with sql

Doug Curtis doug.curtis at world-mail.org
Fri Mar 18 12:09:27 PST 2005

Howdy all.

Passwd is working fine as long as I specify the entire username.  I
host a number of virtual domains with mysql and postfix.   The
usernames are all in the format USER at DOMAIN  The passwd module (or
maybe horde) seems to be striping off the @DOMAIN portion of the
username in the prefilled username field.

Is there an option that I am missing somewhere set this or do I need a
custom hook to determine the username?  I noticed in config that there
is an option for a custom hook in determining the username.

Thanks,

Doug