[sork] Vacation with Virtal Hosts

Chris Rundle chris at rundle.uk.com
Mon Mar 21 03:44:33 PST 2005

My IMP configuration works fine with Virtual Hosts however I am confused as
to what I need to do to get 'Vacation' to work with Virtual Hosts, I have
installed 'Accounts' and 'Vacation' without problem and in the initial
'Accounts' screen before I progress into 'Vacation' the correct account
details are shown i.e. path_to/and_mailbox_name. Then when I enter
'Vacation' and all runs fine until I try and set a Vacation message where
the password fails.

Can anyone give me help/guidance or is there a step by step guide to help
with the set-up of 'Vacation' with Virtual Hosts login/user details?

P.S. I am running Apache/Linux PHP/mySQL