[sork] Vacation with Virtual Hosts - FRUSTRATION!

Chris Rundle chris at rundle.uk.com
Wed Apr 6 23:44:47 PDT 2005

Hi,

Is there no resource/library centre for any of the Horde family i.e.
examples of configurations, custom hooks etc? If not I think it would be a
good idea if this was created as we are not all programmers capable of
writing/understanding the possible set-up configurations.

I have to say that I am pretty frustrated that I have been trying for
several weeks now to get some assistance on using Vacation with Virtual
Hosts and I am still no further ahead!

If there were a library of custom hooks at least we could use trial and
error to determine the correct configuration for the server, surly there
aren't that many unique Web Server configurations out there.

I had the same problem when I first installed IMP and it was a Google search
rather than assistance from these support forums that actually found an
example of a custom hook that another user had kindly published that worked
on my Web Server.

Can nobody help me with my using Vacation with Virtual Hosts problem?

Regards,

Chris