[sork] Re: R: Re: R: account, vacation and other...

carole gimenez gimenez at cict.fr
Thu Apr 7 06:53:24 PDT 2005

--------------040103010400030208050209

Hi,

At the beginning, i try to use ldapvacation programm but it works only
on BSD. So, i installed gnarwl and i saw there was a specific schema to
used (ISPEnv2.schema). I included it in my slapd.conf and modified the
following files consequently:

* in /var/www/html/webmail/horde/vacation/config/conf.php
$conf['vacation']['path'] = '/usr/local/gnarwl/bin/gnarwl';
$conf['server']['params']['default']['vacation'] = 'vacationInfo';
$conf['server']['params']['default']['active'] = 'vacationActive';
$conf['server']['params']['default']['enabled'] = 'TRUE';
$conf['server']['params']['default']['disabled'] = 'FALSE';

* in /var/www/html/webmail/horde/vacation/lib/Driver.php to put TRUE
instead of Y:
// Check vacation flag.
       if ($current_details['vacation'] === 'TRUE' ||
           $current_details['vacation'] ===
$this->params[$realm]['enabled']){
           return 'TRUE';
       } elseif ($current_details['vacation'] === 'FALSE' ||
                 $current_details['vacation'] ===
$this->params[$realm]['disabled']) {
           return 'FALSE';
       } else {
           return false;
       }

Then, i verified that a user can register his vacation message in the
ldap directory. That works well.

Now, i must configure sendmail correctly but i didn't make yet.

Did someone already integrate gnarwl into sendmail?

N.B: I join my gnarwl.conf

Carole.

Christian Affolter wrote:

>Hi!
>

>>I don't arrive to work sork-vacation module with ldap.
>>
>>I use horde-3.0.3 and vacation-HEAD-2005-04-04.tar.gz with the patches
>>of Christian Affolter (http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=1648&action=) on
>>a test server (Fedora core 2).
>>
>>I arrive only to write the vacation message in ldap directory using
>>'mailReplyText' attribute of qmail.schema.
>>

>Personally I never used the qmail schema. Are you talking about this one
>here: http://www.bayour.com/openldap/schemas/qmail.schema ?
>If yes, I can't see any vacation status indication attribute (ex.
>vacation Active: Yes / No), included in the above schema. Such an
>attribute is needed for the vacation module to work properly.
>

>>What vacation program you use?
>>

>I'm using gnarwl (http://www.home.unix-ag.org/patrick/index.php?gnarwl),
>it ships with the ISPEnv2.schema, this schema includes the vacation
>objectclass that I'm using.
>There is also yaa! (http://frost.ath.cx/software/yaa/).
>
>As stated in the code of the vacation ldap driver, it was developed with
>the exim ldap schema in mind, however you should be able to use any ldap
>schema you like, as long as it has an attribute for the actual vacation
>message and one for the vacation status.
>
>regards,
>Christian

--------------040103010400030208050209

Name: gnarwl.cfg