[sork] Re: [dev] Re: VFS errors in HEAD version of Vcation

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Apr 12 08:16:25 PDT 2005

Quoting Lance Wilson <lance at webguyinternet.com>:

> YEP.  That did it.

Great!

> BTW: I assumed that you ment "pasv" not "passv"

Probably...

> For the record it also fixed the problem with both Vacation and Forwards.
> I'd like to see that added as a menu option in the future released version,
> if possible... Thank you!
>
> Lance Wilson

If you want (would be good), file an enhancment request in the bug tracking
system at http://bugs.horde.org/ and include a diff of your files.  The real
fix will be making a configuration option for passive mode, and then setting
the parameter based on the configuration option.

I'll have to check on the backwards compatability issues also though...
This should work fine for framework_3, but I'm not sure when it was
introduced to the older Horde versions...