[sork] Re: Vacation From?

Carl Boberg carl at blackside.org
Mon Apr 18 13:16:10 PDT 2005

Ok,
Thanks for cleraing things up for me :-)

So, from my perspective it would be pretty smart to have From: as an
configurable option and whe enabled the user gets a scrollbar with their
IMP identities that sets the From: address.
Is this a resonable enhancement request to put to http://bugs.horde.org/ ?

/ C