[sork] Re: Cant see account in horde setup

Jeff Montgomery jeffm at cpsinet.org
Wed Apr 20 11:41:13 PDT 2005

I have configured the registry I am see the side links.  When I click on
them nothing happens except for passwd which tells me

 Some of Password module's configuration files are missing: conf.php This is
the main Password module configuration file. It contains paths and options
for all Password module scripts. backends.php This file contains backend
configuration information for the Password module scripts.

news:d45msr$str$1 at sea.gmane.org...