[sork] Re: Passwd page don't show

Márcio de Sousa Pessoa marcio.pessoa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 13:35:49 PDT 2005

Hi,

     My log files is completely empty about messages resonance passwd errors.

     When I try to access passwd by Horde Administration Web
interface, the folowing error is shown:

Warning: main(/usr/local/www/docs-cg/horde/services/../lib/Auth.php):
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/usr/local/www/projeto/horde/passwd/lib/base.php on line 42

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required
'/usr/local/www/docs-cg/horde/services/../lib/Auth.php'
(include_path='/usr/local/www/projeto/horde/lib:.:/usr/local/lib/php')
in

     Some Ideas about this problem?

Thanks to all!

On 4/20/05, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:
> Zitat von Márcio de Sousa Pessoa <marcio.pessoa at gmail.com>:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> >     I have some problems with horde using passwd module.
> >
> >     I install successfuly passwd and configure it.
> >
> >     When I access passwd page (http://xxxxxxxx.xxx.xx/horde/passwd),
> > the browser shows a blank page.
> >
> >     What can I do to fix it?
>
> Turn on error reporting, check your log files etc.
>
> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting/

Márcio Pessoa