[sork] Re: Re: Keeping the vacation text

Stefan-Michael. Guenther (in-put GbR) S.Guenther at in-put.de
Mon Apr 25 07:05:08 PDT 2005

Hi,

> > > It is available in *most* drivers in the latest versions (HEAD code at
> > > least, not sure about release versions).
> >
> > I just tested it again with version 2.2.1 and it didn't work. I will test
> > it with cvs.
>
> Okay, let the list know what happens if you can.

neither the current version 2.2.2, nor the cvs version display the text that
I've entered after I send the form data to setup vacation.

Therefore I'm going to change the code to let vacation read the
individual .vacation.msg and display it in the textbox.

In template/main/main.php I found the english text for this box and I know
that locale/de_DE/LC_MESSAGES/vacation.mo contains the german text.

But could someone please guide me to the script, where the standard (german)
vacation text is loaded? If it already exist, I will load an
existing .vacation.msg for the user.

Bye,

Stefan

in-put GbR - Das Linux-Systemhaus