[sork] passwd install to horde 3.0.8 + imp 4.0.3

Tokeiito tokeiito at takas.lt
Mon May 23 11:15:34 PDT 2005

ye it was problem in versions. thnx for help. but.. :) no i have nth
problem.

in my vmail DB, users names are stored as user at domen.com when horde
get it, it get only: user. and when i whant to change password i get
error: no such user, becose in DB user names are stored
user at domen.com. how i can fix without chaging my data in DB?

is it posibility to use any hooks or smth like that?

--
Best regards,
 Tokeiito                            mailto:tokeiito at takas.lt