[sork] get sork

Walter R. Moore moorewr at eckerd.edu
Sat Jun 4 09:47:51 PDT 2005

If you are using Horde 3:

The "stable" release of sork, at least the last time I looked, has not
been rewritten for it, and is looking for the wrong paths.

The snapshot version  of the sork modules does work with H3 - we're
using forwards and vacation snapshots w/o problems in our installation
(<https://webmail.eckerd.edu>):

http://ftp.horde.org/pub/snaps/

Bon chance,
-Walter Moore

Martin Lohmeier wrote:

Walter R. Moore --  System Administrator, Eckerd College
moorewr at eckerd.edu --  http://home.eckerd.edu/~moorewr

    Solitudinem faciunt pacem appellant.
    (They make a wilderness and call it peace.)
       ---Tacitus, reporting the words of Calgalus